Sunday, May 29, 2011

Productive day in the yard

We spent the day out in the yard working on the fencing and got a lot more accomplished than I thought we would. As usual we let the girls run around the veggie bed while we were working, but this time they went right for the cucumber and squash and began to decimate our tender little plants so I think they will be getting their garden privileges revoked until the plants become large enough to handle their destruction...


And their off!

Destruction in progress

 I was able to get the front and one side installed today, this is my first time installing a fence and so far it has not been as bad as I thought it would be

The Irises are waking up


When we were cleaning up a turtle came walking by my fire pit. Not sure who will win this race?

1 comment:

TexWisGirl said...

my money's on the turtle! :)

or those hens!