light as possible so it can be moved around the yard.
This is as far as I got by Sunday afternoon. I added the lynolium last and I should of waited for another day as I didn't do a very good job with it...I don't have any plans and am working off of pictures i've seen on the web. I built the coop area with a removal panel and linolium, which will hopefully make it easier to clean out. I also raised it off the ground to give them protection from sun and rain. I still need to build the doorway that will lead to the run, the back panel, which will have a nesting box, cover all of the remaining area in hardware cloth, and add wheels to one end. The tractor was very light and easy to pick up until the flooring and walls went on. That side now has some considerable weight so wheels will definelty be needed to keep this thing mobile. The opposite end is still very light and easy to lift.
2nd weekend working on the tractor, all assembled and painted. The next step will be adding wire fencing and pulleys for the door and feeders