Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Deck Update

So the deck part of this project is all done and it wasn't too bad of a project. I pulled all of the railings off and only replaced them on the left hand side. Then I created a step down around the front and right. You'll see some pavers laying around that area which leads me to my next project. I will be removing the grass and the deck will eventually step down onto a patio, but I'm going to wait until the weather cools off a little before I get going on that one! That much digging, and in the heat, is just no fun so it can wait until we get closer to the fall weather and the cooler temps that come with it.



2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

the deck looks great! yeah, i'd wait for that ground work, too!

Staci@LifeAtCobbleHillFarm said...

It turned out beautiful. I love the new railing!