Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Clinging to life...Zebra grass emergency

This is what happens when a plant is moved to the wrong location. It used to be a happy healthy clump of Zebra grass (that I got for Father's Day) until I moved it to a spot I "thought" received plenty of light. Turns out the spot I moved it to did receive plenty of light during fall and early spring, but once the leaves came in it was almost all shade. Well...I finally moved it to a nice sunny spot, their is just a bit, minute, tiny piece of green left in it so lets just hope it is enough to resuscitate my once happy healthy Zebra!





Here's a gardening tip....if you move further away it doesn't look as bad!



2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

LOL!

this grass is just making certain the name of your blog fits. :)

Staci@LifeAtCobbleHillFarm said...

Ha! Love the "tip". I'll have to remind myself of that. :)